District and Municipal Court Management Association
This site is dedicated to the professional court managers of the district and municipal courts of Washington State.
The purpose of this Association shall be to:
- Increase court management proficiency and improve court services.
- Encourage the exchange of practical knowledge and information relating to judicial administration.
- Promote and build a quality education and training system.
- Strive for standardization of procedures.
- Coordinate efforts with various Associations to enact or improve laws affecting Courts.
If you are eligible, please consider becoming a DMCMA member in 2015.
A membership form is available now.
The Courts of Limited Jurisdiction Case Management project is underway.
A status report is available from the Chair of the Steering Committee and a brief
informational reference sheet outlines the needs and goals of the project.
For best results please use one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- FireFox 3.5
- Google Chrome